Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Big Day, A Big Post!

Today was a very big day! Emily was on skis for the first time ever! She has been asking to go every time we go! Today we were at Loon with the Kennedy's, the day was warm and sunny, and there were no crowds! We rented Emily some skis and spent almost an hour outside!

She loved it! The only reason she cried or whined was because she wanted to "ski by myself" or "go faster!" She loved the chairlift and Rick carried her, while skiing, and she loved this because they went "FAST"

Practicing walking in "my skiing boots"

Practicing carrying the skis


"Look at me!"

On the chairlift



"Finally, I am skiing by myself"



Realizing she wants to ski by herself!

2 comments:

Mini Hawk said...

Well, it's about time! Yippy!!

Mini Hawk said...

wooooooohooooooo Awesome!!!(BigHawk)