Friday, February 18, 2011

Too Fast

Wednesday was a monumental day for Emily, and me.

First, Emily told me she had a bite (I am sure it was a minuscule bite) of raw carrot at school and she did not gag, and no one helped her do it, she took the bite all by herself!

Second, we had our 3rd trip to the dentist and she did everything the dentist asked her to do. The last 2 trips we have had only moderate success but this time was amazing, I was shocked, as was Linda, the hygienist.

Third...and this is a big one.....Emily came home from school and read us a book! Her teacher, Miss Lorie, has started to work with her, and a few others, on sight words and early reading concepts. I was shocked! The best part is that Miss Lorie said Emily totally "gets it!" She has read these little books non-stop for 2 days now and loving it.

No comments: