Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fairy in Training

Abby Cadabby is a Fairy in Training. Emily spent the 2 days at SP dressed as Abby. The pigtail headband was a huge hit with other kids and moms. I probably could have sold it 10 times over. One woman told me she would have given me $20 for it. The funny part is I got it at iParty 2 years ago for a few dollars! Anyway, Emily also carried a magic wand too and would share it with the characters when she had her picture taken with them.


We had 2 Cameron's visit us at SP too. On Monday, Cam (formally Baby Cam) was there and on Tuesday one of my friends since 11th grade came with her family.




Emily loves this ride. This is new at SP and much bigger than the one she goes on at Canobie.

cute


I happen to love water rides



Cameron and Hannah, Kara's kids







downright adorable



1 comment:

LeBlanc Family said...

SP is totally lost on me. When Elizabeth was little, the only Sesame Street that was on during a "good" time for her was in Spanish, so she never got into the show. I don't even know who half of the characters are in the pictures and I've never heard of Abby Cadabby!!