Friday, March 2, 2012

Bretton Woods - Part 1

We have just returned from a few days at The Mount Washington resort. We had never been to this hotel before and it is simply amazing. It is an enormous hotel with grand fireplaces, wide stairways, high ceilings, and delicious food. We went with the Munoz family and had a great time. The girls skied very well, and in some tough conditions. At the end of our second day Emily said..."I had so much fun" and she really meant it...music to my ears

The hotel from the mountain



skiing in the glades
powder!!!!!!!
we saw this small moose on the ride up on Wednesday

1 comment:

LeBlanc Family said...

I hate to say this, but I am most excited about the moose. Seeing a moose is on my bucket list - it's never going to happen in Connecticut, so we'll have to spend some time in northern NH!