Monday, August 22, 2016

Girls Trip

Kellie and I started what we hope to be a yearly tradition! Last year we took Emily and Evie to Washington DC and this year we settled on Chicago. I have been to Chicago 3 times but the last 2 were to run the marathon, no sightseeing on those trips! I have to say, what a great city! LOVED it!
We started at the John Hancock Tower and never looked back for 3 days! The views from the top were spectacular! Lake Michigan is beautiful!


TILT!
Here we are on the 96th floor ready to TILT! We had to stand against the glass and the glass goes forward, a 30% tilt, and then comes back, 3 times total! In my opinion it is super scary, the girls thought it was amazing. As you can see in the photo I am not really tilting....anyway they loved it so much we did it again on our last night!







No comments: