Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Princess Heaven! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Against all I have tried to do with Emily, she LOVES the Princesses. She has small princess figurines and she loves to dress and undress them, so they can be ready for different occasions. There seems to be "marrying dresses" and "dancing dresses" and the two can not be confused. She spends a lot of time getting them ready for THE DANCE, and sometimes joins in the dance....see videos. It is quite a process to dress all of them in the appropriate attire.... This is a special day because Emily is also in her Cinderella dress.....OH MY!


Nice to see the tongue is out for this event too

Lining them up for THE DANCE







2 comments:

LeBlanc Family said...

mmmrrrrwwwwhhhhhhaaaaa! did you roll your eyes at me not so long ago for allowing the princesses to take over our lives?????????
I LOVE IT!!! next time you are in for wedding planning or whatever, you have to come to our house - she will be in heaven!
BTW, I wanted NO pink or purple when I was pregnant with Elizabeth, ask Kathleen - and look what I have now - little girlie girls!!

Rick Leclerc said...

A princess dress and those shoes!!! What were you thinking?