Sunday, June 12, 2016

Harry Potter Party - The Set Up

Emily is still completely obsessed with Harry Potter and we (I) have been planning her Harry Potter Party for weeks (months). To say I spent a lot of time on this party would be an understaement. I couldnt' help myself! Pinterest became (for the first time) my best friend, as did the Dollar Store and Michael's. Sienna had a HP Party in January so I tired to focus on different things than they did.
We had 13 girls attending and at least 5 of them don't read HP (can you imagine?) I wanted to do things that even they would like. We did wand making, Quidditch, and a lot of potions (very popular).

Apparently the party was a HUGE success, with some parents mad because they are afraid to have a party now, we threw a tough party to follow

True HP fans will need no explanations to the decorations  ... I don't have photos of the chocolate frogs and chocolate lightning bolt lollipops I made to be in Honeydukes.













1 comment:

LeBlanc Family said...

What? No sorting hat cupcakes? ;-)