Saturday, June 26, 2010

More Fun at Sunny Day

It has been amazing to watch the changes in Emily each year we go back to Sesame Place. The first year she was afraid of the characters and now they are her favorite thing. This year we got her to try a water ride and the lazy river. She "liked" them, or at least so she said. Here are a few photos for an overview of our two days there and we can't wait to go back next year!

Emily and Telley
Dinner with the characters

Rick can't handle this ride, so I went on with Emily several times!


Our favorite, Abby Cadabby




I happen to love water rides!

1 comment:

LeBlanc Family said...

We have never watched Sesame Street here on Clover Street - can you believe it? The only time it was on (that worked with the girls' sleeping schedule) it was on in Spanish, so they never paid attention. I loved Sesame Street as a child, so I feel like we've missed out. Although I'm not sure if I regret or I'm relieved that we haven't missed out on numerous trips to Sesame Place.